Free Download Monitor 4.1.0 + Extentions WordPress plugin provides an intuitive UI for uploading and managing downloadable files, inserting download links into posts & logging downloads.
Download Monitor’s goal is to keep your files organized and provide means to monitor the amount of downloads a file has, along with an easy method of linking to those files using shortcodes.
The admin UI lists your downloads in an organized fashion listing useful file information and at-a-glance stats, whilst also providing search and filter functionality. Any user familiar with WordPress will find this instantly recognizable and easy to use.
There is also a log viewer page and a nifty top downloads widget on the dashboard.
To make referencing existing downloads, or uploading new ones from posts, Download Monitor adds an ‘Insert Download’ button above your post editor to load the quick-add panel for convenience.
As well as adding the main file, you can have other versions of files using the ‘File Versions’ interface. Your main version is clearly highlighted in blue and all versions can be re-ordered via drag and drop. Each file can also contain mirrors if you wish to reduce server load.
Finally, the plugin comes with shortcodes to output your downloads in a variety of formats including plain text links, buttons and boxes.
Download Monitor WordPress Plugin Features
- Add, manage, categorise and tag downloadable files using the familiar WordPress UI
- Display download links, track downloads, log access & show file download counts
- Support for adding multiple file versions per download, as well as mirrors
- Developer friendly code — Custom Post Types, endpoints & template files
Download Monitor 4.1.0 WordPress Plugin Changelog
To update Download Monitor WordPress Plugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- Feature: Added a new option that allows site-owners if and how they wish to track IP addresses of users.
- Feature: Added a new option that allows site-owners to decide if they wish to track user agent of users.
- Tweak: Fixed an issue where title of log dates had incorrect date.
- Tweak: Added compatibility for ‘Post Types Order’ plugin. The dashboard widget no longer is affected by their custom order.
- Tweak: Added dlm_frontend_scripts filter, allows user to not include DLM frontend assets.
- Tweak: No longer load jQuery UI CSS from Google CDN, file is now included in plugin.
- Tweak: No longer loading jQuery images from Google CDN, images are now included in plugin.
Demo Download Monitor 4.1.0 + Extensions [WordPress Plugin]
[stextbox id=’files-demo’ caption=’Demo’]http://zipansion.com/1pdwy[/stextbox]
Free Download Download Monitor 4.1.0 + Extensions [WordPress Plugin]
[stextbox id=’custom-download’ caption=’Free Download’]http://zipansion.com/1pdEQ[/stextbox]