NullWebScripts.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
For any complaint to be DMCA Compliant, you need to provide the following elements/segments in proof of intellectual property violations in your copyright infringement claim:
- You must provide the Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
- Provide an evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide Information reasonably sufficient Enough to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, and an electronic valid mail address.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in NullWebScripts.com’s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If still, you believe in Copyright Infringement, then you can complain to us regarding that content.
We will reply within 4 to 5 business days.
If your complain is found be to void, then severe penalties will be introduced by us on you.
Use the form below:
Our Process And Response:
The process begins when a copyright holder (or someone acting on their behalf) submits a takedown notice to us, claiming that our content violates or infringes their copyright, So Response to that:
- We will review the notice.
- If the notice review is complete and valid, we then remove the content.
- We will also reply to the copyright holder/representative to let them know that, we’ve taken action on the notce, for proper communication purposes.