NullWebScripts.Com - We Share virus free premium Scripts Downloads content for WordPress Users, Blogger Newbies, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, HTML, Scripts and Mobile App and for all other Webmasters. Our Shared Themes, Plugin, and Scripts etc… allows every visitors on this website, to create an attractive and unique website.
SUMO Reward Points is a Complete WooCommerce Loyalty Reward Points System and most comprehensive WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugin. Reward your Customers using Reward Points for Product Purchase, Writing Reviews, Sign up, Referrals, Social Promotion (Facebook like, Facebook share, Twitter tweet, Google+ share and VK.com) on your site etc. The earned Reward Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
SUMO Reward Points offers the flexibility to offer reward points at Product Level, Category Level and Global Level. SUMO Reward Points supports simple, simple subscription, variable and variable subscription products. It supports Fixed Reward Points for Product purchase or Reward by Percentage of the Product Price. Coupon should be enabled in WooCommerce for SUMO Reward Points Plugin to work.
Reward Point Conversion Settings available for Earning Reward Points and Redeeming Reward Points. Also Maximum Redeeming Points in Cart can be set in the Settings Page. SUMO Reward Points is WPML Compatible and Translate Ready.
- Complete Reward Points System
- Built on Top of WooCommerce
- Points with Expiry
- Nominee Feature for Charity
- Make your Customers loyal using SUMO Reward Points
- Reward Points for Product Purchase, Signup, Writing Reviews, Referrals, Coupon Codes, Blog Post etc
- Reward Points can set at Product Level, Category Level and Global Level
- Reward Points for Social Promotion such as Facebook like, Facebook share, Twitter tweet and Google+ share
- Social (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, VK.com) Share for Referral Links
- Update SUMO Reward Points Options in Product Level/Category Level for Existing Product/Category
- Encashing Reward Points
- Buying Reward Points
- Member can Send Points to other Members
- Member Level Feature
- Strictly Point Pricing
- Reward Points Payment Gateway
- Redeem Points Option on Checkout Page
- Exclude Products/Categories from Redeeming Points
- Include Products/Categories which when added to Cart only Redeeming Points can be done
- Refer a Friend feature to promote Referrals
- Gift Vouchers with Reward Points
- Bulk Gift Voucher Creation
- Reward Points for Payment Gateways
- Point Conversion Rate can be set
- Minimum Points for First time redeeming
- Minimum Points Balance for redeeming
- Minimum Cart Total for redeeming
- Maximum Points for Redeeming on Cart can be set
- Maximum Discount for Reward Points Gateway
- Hide Apply Coupon Form in Cart Page
- Shortcodes Supported
- Import/Export Users and Reward Points in CSV
- Restrict/Ban Users from Earning and Redeeming Points by User Role/Individual Members
- Referral Reward should be applied when Members are x Days Old
- Username or User Id as Referral Key
- SMS Notification using Twilio or Nexmo
- API support for Developers
- Extensive Customization Options
- Translation Ready
- WPML, WPML String Translation and WooCommerce Multilingual Compatible – Please note you need all these 3 Plugins for Multi Language Mails to work
- Compatible with WooCommerce Booking Plugin Version 1.4.2
- Compatible with Dynamic Pricing Plugin
- and more
How to Install SUMO Reward Points?
1. Download the file (sumorewardpoints.zip) of SUMO Reward Points from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumorewardpoints.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. rewardsystem.zip.
3. Install SUMO Reward Points i.e. rewardsystem.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Reward Points?
Please always test the new version in a testing site before you upgrade to the new version in your live site.
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Reward Points then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Reward Points in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumorewardpoints.zip) of SUMO Reward Points from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumorewardpoints.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. rewardsystem.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO Reward Points i.e. rewardsystem.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Before Upgrading to v10.0 from Older Versions(8.x and lower)
Please note the code is completely revamped in v10.0 for supporting Points with Expiry. Please make sure you test it in local server/dummy site before upgrading to v10.0 from Older Versions(8.x and lower) in your live site.
Version 20.7 on 20 July 2018 New: Compatible with SUMO WooCommerce Custom Registration Fields New: Option added to display the Social Icons as Horizontal/Vertical New: Option added to calculate the Product Purchase Reward Points based on Regular Price/Sale Price New: Option added for the users to involve in the Reward Points Program New: Option added to hold Product Purchase Reward Points New: Option added to restrict Reward Points Menu based on User Role New: Option added to limit Maximum Referral Link Usage New: Enhancement in Blog Post and Page Comment Feature[Points will be awarded based on status, Restrict one comment per post/page per user] New: Shortcode added to display the list of orders for which the points are yet to be awarded New: SUMO Reward Points Payment Gateway will not be displayed in checkout if the user don’t have points New: Added option to add quantity for free product New: Show/Hide option added for Static Referral Link Shortcode Fix: Redeeming points not work properly when set maximum and minimum threshold value in Redeeming Restriction Fix: Current level [rs_my_current_earning_level_name] and next level [rs_next_earning_level_points] shortcodes not works properly Fix: Reward Points Earning Percentage based on Earned Points is not work properly(when select After Reaching specified Reward Points) Fix: Email option not works properly in Add/Remove Reward Points Settings Fix: Email option for Add or Remove points are not saving the customize Fix: Earn point message is not displayed in the single product page(Bundle Product Type) Fix: Reward Points Earning Percentage based on Purchase History is not works properly based on the user level Fix: Redeeming shortcode([rs_user_total_redeemed_points]) for total Redeemed points not works properly Fix: Undefined Error message displayed in the cart page Fix: Points are not awarded when points are Redeemed(Conflict with when enable the Restrict Product Purchase Reward Points when WooCommerce Coupon is applied) Fix: Points are awarded when Points and WooCommerce Coupons are applied in a single order(Conflict When enabled the Restrict Product Purchase Reward Points when Reward Points is Redeemed or Restrict Product Purchase Reward Points when WooCommerce Coupon is applied) Fix: Daily login points awarding issue
Notice: NullWebScripts.com, Is a Team of passionate Web Developers and Designers, Our Team goal is to improve our website's performance and usability, so that you could really get a great benefit from our website web materials. Also We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) Which enables us to provide Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, Blogger Templates, Sites Templates, Android Apps/Games & PHP Scripts for testing purposes only. We do promote WordPress and Bloggers Web Design Materials and Scripts to All users globally including you, downloading the latest material of your choice, This is for you to check the item before proceeding in buying any of the theme, plugin, php script, from the Original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the Original Developer Website, through the Demo Link provided before the Download Link of every items Published on NullWebScripts Website Platform. for commercial use. We also want to inform you that, we do not host any of the files downloaded here, so it means that, this site only contains downloadable links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.