WooCommerce Customer Relationship Manager v3.5.3 Adding Customers Has Never Been Easy, Just Click â€˜Add custmerâ€™ and fill in the fields you need to fill. by default, fields such as date of birth, twitter, skype, web, are loaded. if you would like to add more fields to the customer page, you can use the free advanced custom fields plugin. get a sense of who you are dealing with using the rich google maps feature showing a map and location of the customer.
Manage Your Customers
As your WooCommerce store grows, it is important to keep a track on who is spending the most and frequently. While it may be imperative to bring new orders in, it’s just as important to make sure you keep your existing customers. With this plugin, you get all the basic tools needed to maintain your loyalty with your customers – enhancing the seller to customer relationship.
Using this plugin, you can give your shop manager and WooCommerce store many great advantages:
- View crucial customer indicators on the orders page.
- Send emails using the stores default WooCommerce template instantly.
- Include dynamic information in emails sent in bulk or to single recipient.
- Place phone calls and assign products to the call for follow ups
- Delegate agents to customers for personal management.
- Group customers dynamically or a fixed set of customers
- Capture vital business information for better prospect analysis.
- Assign accounts to customers to keep a track on business to business orders.
- Organise the Lead to Customer workflow using customer statuses.
- Expand on the available fields using the free Advanced Custom Fields.
= 220.127.116.11 - 2018.08.13 = * Fix - accounts were not showing assigned customers.
[stextbox id=’files-demo’ caption=’Demo’]https://www.nullwebscripts.com/3hue[/stextbox]
[stextbox id=’custom-download’ caption=’Download’]https://www.nullwebscripts.com/i3tp[/stextbox]