Aries v1.2.1 – PHP Blog Script
Download Free Aries v1.2.1 – PHP Blog Script – Codecanyon | Aries v1.2.1 – PHP Blog Script – is built using Symfony Framework. The thing I like about Symfony is that it is very extendable, a ton of document and a way of coding it.
- Posts: support feature image, page templates, categories, tags and status(publish, draft)
- Categories: category name, slug, description and feature image.
- Tags: tag name, slug, description and feature image.
- Page: support feature image, page templates and status(publish, draft)
- image: easily upload multiple images with ajax.
- Tools: support import and export
- User: name, email, password, profile picture and description
- Setting: contain general setting such as logo, blog title, website icon, home page
- Template, pagination, xml sitemap, comment(Disqus comment).
- themes: you could add more themes to it if you have knowledge in Symfony framework
- sidebars: you could drag & drop widget to each sidebar that registered by theme
- menus: drag and drop item to your menu location or add menu to your preferred
- theme options: theme option is added by theme mean it can be difference depend on theme.
- RTL version support
- xml sitemap address is “http://yourwebsite.com/sitemap”
- xml feed address is “http://yourwebsite.com/feed”
- Home page has two styles: first one is “list style” as default and other is magazine style
- 2 menu locations on front end left and right which can be assigned by menu manager in admin
version 1.2.1 / 26 Mar 2018
- fixed error on PHP 7
version 1.2.0 / 15 Sep 2017
- add vertical menu - add front preview button for admin page - add preview button in post and page table - replace shortname url to shortname in comment disqus (to avoid confuse) - add share buttons in post page - add related post - update ckeditor for[stextbox id=’files-demo’ caption=’Purchase Item’]https://codecanyon.net/item/aries-php-blog-script/20326921[/stextbox] [stextbox id=’custom-download’ caption=’Free Download’]http://zipansion.com/JpvE[/stextbox]