Download Yoast SEO Premium v7.9 plugin comes with a redirect manager so you can fix crawl errors (broken URLs caused by changing permalinks, deleting pages, etc).
Premium Yoast SEO Premium allows you to set multiple focus keywords (up to 5) but there is a SPECIFIC STRATEGY for doing this. If you Google both keywords you should expect to find the same information (called search intent). Then when writing your article headline, your primary keyword should usually be included as an exact match while your secondary keyword should be included as a partial match.
Doesn’t it annoy you, when you share your blog post on Facebook and the wrong image appears? With Yoast SEO nulled you can check what your post will look like on Facebook or Twitter, without even going to these channels. While working on your post you can just go to the Yoast SEO meta box, upload the image you’d like to show, and make sure it will look fine.
As soon as you install Yoast SEO free, you will no longer see any ads in your WordPress plugin. Unless you love seeing the Yoast team in your right-hand column every day, of course. We can’t blame you!
YOAST WordPress Plugin Features
- Get more visitors from Google and Bing
- Attract more visitors from social media
- Increase your readers’ engagement
YOAST 7.9 WordPress Plugin Changelog
To update YOAST WordPress Plugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- Enhancements: Introduces the collapsible sections to all the tabs in Search Appearance.
- Enhancements: Improves accessibility of the collapsible sections in Search Appearance.
- Fixes a bug where archive settings for post types aren’t shown on the search appearance page when the `has_archive` for that post type contains an archive slug. Props to [nesinervink]
- Fixes a bug where a notice (“Notice: Trying to get property of non-object”) is given when the `$term->taxonomy` isn’t set before it is used. Props to [bainternet]
- Fixes a bug where an uppercased encode URI isn’t redirected to the category. Props to [dawnbirth]
- Fixes a bug where HTML entities were not always decoded in the Snippet Variables.
- Fixes a bug where custom field labels would be separated by spaces in the classic editor, but in Gutenberg they would be separated by underscores instead.
- Fixes a bug where the conversion of `'`, which is PHP’s HTML entity for the apostrophy, did not happen.
- Fixes a bug where the same notification is shown multiple times when trashing multiple posts.
- Fixes a bug where a possibly non-existent key would be retrieved when generating the `article:section` OpenGraph tag. Props to [mikeschinkel]
- Fixes a bug in the UI that happend when `do_shortcode` was run on category descriptions in the admin list. Additionally, fixes rendering of shortcodes in category descriptions on the frontend.
- Fixes a bug where saved templates in Search Appearance would be saved incorrectly into the database, resulting in them never being loaded when editing a post, page, etc. This meant that the default template would always be used.
- Fixes a bug where the “Tagline” / `%%sitedesc%%` snippet editor variable was not selectable in the Search Appearance settings.
- Fixes a bug where the newsletter signup in the configuration wizard would not work.
- Moves some snippet variables to only appear within specific editors. Adds a filter `wpseo_editor_specific_replace_vars` to make this pluggable.
- Adds the white background to the template of media on the Search Appearance page.
- Changes feedback in the keyword density assessment to make it more explicit that synonyms are not taken into consideration when calculating the score.
- Shows a notification with the message that you should check your post type archive settings when these are possibly reset to their defaults in 7.7 or 7.8.
Yoast SEO 7.9 Plugin updated every 2 weeks. If you know about new version just send comment and we upload new versio ASAP.
[stextbox id=’files-demo’ caption=’DEmo’]https://www.nullwebscripts.com/mvlu[/stextbox]
[stextbox id=’custom-download’ caption=’Download’]https://www.nullwebscripts.com/vw7q[/stextbox]