Proxy Switcher – Easy Use Perfect for Working 2019 | There are times when you have to cloak your true IP address. It might be that you want to remain anonymous when you visit a particular website. Or your access to various social networking and entertainment sites has been blocked.
The solution is to use Proxy Switcher for all the anonymous browsing needs. It can be used to avoid all sorts of limitations imposed by various sites. Be that a download site that limits amount of downloads. Or video site works only in a particular country – more often than not it gets defeated by the anonymous browsing features Proxy Switcher provides.
Proxy Switcher Benefits
- Hide your IP address from the web sites you visit.
- Penetrate bans and blocks on forums, classifieds and download sites (rapidshare etc.).
- Automatic proxy server switching for improved anonymous surfing.
- Easy way to change proxy settings on the fly.
- For webmasters – check search engine results from different countries.
- Fully compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and other programs.
- Full support of password protected servers.
- Full support of Socks v5 and Elite servers.
How Anonymous Browsing Works
Anonymous browsing – how does it work
In a regular case your web browser connects to the web site directly. Thus revealing quite a lot of sensitive information. An orange arrow denotes this case in the block scheme.
To change this situation Proxy Switcher was written. It can be used to find working anonymous proxy servers and redirect requests through them.
Anonymous Browsing – Possible usage scenario
- If you get banned on the forum – use Proxy Switcher to fake your IP and avoid the ban.
- If you are a webmaster that wants to check Geotargetting of some sites (i.e. Google).
- Just want to hide your IP when visiting some sites which you might not want to record your IP address.
Automatic Anonymous Proxy Switching
Following fragment from webserver log shows access from 5 IP addresses. While in reality it was accessed via Proxy Switcher and real address does not even show up at all.
126.96.36.199 - - [10/May/2004:23:44:59 +0300] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 4188 188.8.131.52 - - [10/May/2004:23:45:00 +0300] "GET /head.png HTTP/1.1" 200 198 184.108.40.206 - - [10/May/2004:23:45:20 +0300] "GET /index.php?show=1 HTTP/1.0" 200 4175 220.127.116.11 - - [10/May/2004:23:45:26 +0300] "GET /index.php?show=2 HTTP/1.1" 200 6472 18.104.22.168 - - [10/May/2004:23:45:31 +0300] "GET /photo/ HTTP/1.1" 404 284 22.214.171.124 - - [10/May/2004:23:45:37 +0300] "GET /index.php?show=1 HTTP/1.1" 200 4188 126.96.36.199 - - [10/May/2004:23:45:44 +0300] "GET /index.php?show=4 HTTP/1.1" 200 2164 188.8.131.52 - - [10/May/2004:23:45:52 +0300] "GET /cv/crast/index.html HTTP/1.0" 200 1147 184.108.40.206 - - [10/May/2004:23:45:53 +0300] "GET /cv/crast/0.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 75191 220.127.116.11 - - [10/May/2004:23:45:54 +0300] "GET /cv/crast/1.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 86378