Download Free Amelia – Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin
Amelia is your automated booking specialist, working 24/7 to make sure your customers can make appointments even while you sleep.
It is a comprehensive booking software, supporting:
- Create custom events (classes, conferences, meetings, etc) and allow your customers book their attendance through a nice&polished front-end event calendar. (New!)
- Keep your customers and employees notified and reminded of their appointments in realtime with SMS notifications. (New!)
- Multiple employees with custom working hours and days off.
- Special Days support – configure specific dates or date ranges with a different schedule. (New!)
- 2-Way Google Calendar Integration for each employee.
- WooCommerce integration.
- Multiple services and service categories, Service Extras.
- Multiple business locations.
- Graphs and diagrams for business performance KPIs.
- And many more (see feature list).
Will Amelia be a match for my business?
Amelia is perfect for any business that relies on scheduling and booking appointments in advance. Between others:
- Spa salons.
- Beauty and hairdresser salons.
- Private photographers and wedding photographers.
- Private tour guides.
- Private clinics, dentists, other healthcare companies.
- Law and business consultants.
- Personal life and business coaches.
- Tourism industry.
- Repair and service centers.
- Private psychologists.
- Internet Cafes.
- And many others…
Is it complicated to set up and use?
Not at all! Installing and configuring are trivial. Each backend page includes tooltips and has a link to related documentation pages in the bottom part.
Search-like booking interface
As proved by many major booking websites, it’s very convenient for users to pick an appropriate slot by entering one or more search criteria in a filter interface – if we take a hairdresser salon as an example, one may choose a date and a particular hairdresser and browse through available time slots. Amelia provides a shortcode which allows displaying the search interface in 2 clicks:
On-Site Payments Support
If you don’t want to bother setting up external payment systems, and pay transaction fees, you can just use the on-site payments, which means that your customers will pay in cash when they arrive. Payments data is still stored in the database.
PayPal Payments Support
Amelia implements support for the most popular payment system in the world – PayPal. Configuration takes just a couple of clicks, and you can use the Sandbox mode to try it before you launch it in Production mode.
Stripe Payments Support
Stripe payment system becomes more and more popular worldwide. Amelia has built-in support for this system as well – and as everything else, configuration just takes a minute. Stripe allows demo mode before switching to production mode.
Informative back-end dashboard
Amelia was built with the focus on what’s important to all participants of the booking process. The most important is the business owner. That’s why the main back-end page of the plugin is the Dashboard, which monitors all business-critical KPIs in a single one-page control panel, allowing the business owners and managers to always keep track of all vital parameters.