Really Simple SSL Pro automatically detects your settings and configures your site to work through https. So that it is easy, the parameters are minimized. The whole site goes to SSL.
Really Simple SSL Pro Nulled Knowledgebase, forums and plugins to make WordPress SSL. Extensive documentation, forums and tools about WordPress and SSL to help you switch from http to https.
SSL certificate for the site, what is it and why is it needed?
You may have noticed, when clicking on the links in your browser (program to access the Internet), that some sites have the form: http://domen.ru, and some https://domen.ru? The first is responsible for transmitting data to the user over an unsecured channel, the second – just the opposite – the information goes over a secure channel and is encrypted.
The first option is used for small Internet projects, such as blogs, small online stores, information sites of companies. The latter are used for large portals and large-scale Internet resources or large commercial catalogs.
Really Simple SSL Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- Extensive scan which enables you to detect the source of mixed content that couldn’t be fixed automatically, with fix button
- Premium email support
- HttpOnly and secure flags to make cookies secure/encrypted
- Improve security by enabling HTTP Strict Transport Security for your site
- Mixed content fixer for the back-end
- Submit your site to the HSTS preload list
- Easy implementable security headers: X-Content-Type-Options, X-XSS-Protection, X-Frame-Options, Expect-CT, Certificate Transparency, No Referrer When Downgrade header, Content Security Policy, Upgrade Insecure requests. Read the security headers article for more info.