WPAchievements v8.12.3 – WordPress Achievements Plugin – WPAchievements is one of the best WordPress Achievements, Quests & Ranks Plugins. It is a perfect extension for your WordPress powered website to improve your user’s experiences and increase user interactivity. With WPAchievements you can create and manage user achievements, quests and ranks with ease.
Unlimited Achievements & Quests
You can create as many Achievements & Quests for your users as you want, the only limitation is your imagination! A set of images for achievements and quests is already included so you can start immediately.
Notice: NullWebScripts.com, Is a Team of passionate Web Developers and Designers, Our Team goal is to improve our website's performance and usability, so that you could really get a great benefit from our website web materials. Also We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) Which enables us to provide Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, Blogger Templates, Sites Templates, Android Apps/Games & PHP Scripts for testing purposes only. We do promote WordPress and Bloggers Web Design Materials and Scripts to All users globally including you, downloading the latest material of your choice, This is for you to check the item before proceeding in buying any of the theme, plugin, php script, from the Original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the Original Developer Website, through the Demo Link provided before the Download Link of every items Published on NullWebScripts Website Platform. for commercial use. We also want to inform you that, we do not host any of the files downloaded here, so it means that, this site only contains downloadable links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
For each achievement you can set a trigger, limit it to a rank and choose if it is recurring. Recurring means that this achievement can be achievement multiple times.
Multisite / Network Management
WPAchievement allows you to create global Achievements and Quests across your Multisite installation. For example you can award users for reading a specific post/page on a specific blog. You can also create quests like: Visit a specific post on the first blog then login into the second blog and visit a page on a third blog.
Additionally you can create global achievements like vist a blog post on any blog to get an achievement.
WPAchievement comes with several useful widgets, so you can display leaderbords and user achievements everywhere. Following Widgets are available:
- Leaderboard: Shows a leaderboard of achievements gained by users.
- My Achievements: Shows a list of achievements gained by the user.
- My Quests: Shows a list of quests gained by the user.
- My Rank: Shows the current rank of the user.
You are able to use plugin shortcodes to show special and customized plugin output in posts and pages on your site. Following shortcodes are available:
- [wpa_achievements] Copy this to any post/page to display all available achievements.
- [wpa_quests] Copy this to any post/page to display all available quests.
- [wpa_myachievements] Copy this to any post/page to display a list of achievement images that the user has gained.
- [wpa_rank_achievements] Copy this to any post/page to display a list of achievement available for the choosen rank.
- [wpa_myquests] Copy this to any post/page to display a list of quest images that the user has gained.
- [wpa_myranks] Copy this to any post/page to display the current rank information of the user.
- [wpa_mypoints] Copy this to any post/page to display current points of the user.
- [wpa_leaderboard_list] Copy this to any post/page to display an unformatted leaderboard list.
- [wpa_custom_achievement] Copy this to any post/page to trigger a custom achievement.
- [wpa_leaderboard_widget] Copy this to any post/page to display a standard leaderboard.
- [wpa_leaderboard] Copy this to any post/page to display an advanced leaderboard data table.
- [wpa_activity_code] Copy this to any post/page to display an input form for activity code validation.
- [wpa_quest_steps] Copy this to any post/page to display the interactive quest progress map.
- [wpa_achievement] Displays an individual achievement description on any page or post.
- [wpa_quest] Displays an individual quest description on any page or post.
- [wpa_if_achievement] Conditional Shortcode – Display the content if the user has gained a certain achievement.
- [wpa_if_quest] Conditional Shortcode – Display the content if the user has solved a certain quest.
- [wpa_if_rank] Conditional Shortcode – Display the content if the user has reached a specific rank.