WordPress 5.2.4 Security Release
WordPress 5.2.4 is now available! This security release fixes 6 security issues.
WordPress versions 5.2.3 and earlier are affected by these bugs, which are fixed in version 5.2.4. Updated versions of WordPress 5.1 and earlier are also available for any users who have not yet updated to 5.2.
Notice: NullWebScripts.com, Is a Team of passionate Web Developers and Designers, Our Team goal is to improve our website's performance and usability, so that you could really get a great benefit from our website web materials. Also We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) Which enables us to provide Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, Blogger Templates, Sites Templates, Android Apps/Games & PHP Scripts for testing purposes only. We do promote WordPress and Bloggers Web Design Materials and Scripts to All users globally including you, downloading the latest material of your choice, This is for you to check the item before proceeding in buying any of the theme, plugin, php script, from the Original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the Original Developer Website, through the Demo Link provided before the Download Link of every items Published on NullWebScripts Website Platform. for commercial use. We also want to inform you that, we do not host any of the files downloaded here, so it means that, this site only contains downloadable links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
- Props to Evan Ricafort for finding an issue where stored XSS (cross-site scripting) could be added via the Customizer.
- Props to J.D. Grimes who found and disclosed a method of viewing unauthenticated posts.
- Props to David Newman for highlighting a method to poison the cache of JSON GET requests via the Vary: Origin header.
- Props to Eugene Kolodenker who found a server-side request forgery in the way that URLs are validated.
- Props to Ben Bidner of the WordPress Security Team who discovered issues related to referrer validation in the admin.
Thank you to all of the reporters for privately disclosing the vulnerabilities, which gave us time to fix them before WordPress sites could be attacked.
For more info, browse the full list of changes on Trac or check out the Version 5.2.4 documentation page.
WordPress 5.2.4 is a short-cycle security release. The next major release will be version 5.3.