WordPress 5.3 Beta 3 is now available!
This software is still in development, so we don’t recommend you run it on a production site. Consider setting up a test site to play with the new version.
You can test the WordPress 5.3 beta in two ways:
- Try the WordPress Beta Tester plugin (choose the “bleeding edge nightlies” option)
- Or download the beta here (zip).
Notice: NullWebScripts.com, Is a Team of passionate Web Developers and Designers, Our Team goal is to improve our website's performance and usability, so that you could really get a great benefit from our website web materials. Also We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) Which enables us to provide Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, Blogger Templates, Sites Templates, Android Apps/Games & PHP Scripts for testing purposes only. We do promote WordPress and Bloggers Web Design Materials and Scripts to All users globally including you, downloading the latest material of your choice, This is for you to check the item before proceeding in buying any of the theme, plugin, php script, from the Original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the Original Developer Website, through the Demo Link provided before the Download Link of every items Published on NullWebScripts Website Platform. for commercial use. We also want to inform you that, we do not host any of the files downloaded here, so it means that, this site only contains downloadable links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
WordPress 5.3 is slated for release on November 12, 2019, and we need your help to get there.
- Fixes and enhancements in the admin interface changes introduced in previous 5.3 beta releases.
- Wording changes in login screen (#43037).
- Improved accessibility in media upload modal (#47149).
- Changes in the way the new error handling with images works (#48200).
- MediaElement.js has been updated from 4.2.6 to 4.2.13 (#46681). The script is now also being loaded in the footer again. This fixes a regression that happened two years ago, so might be worth noting (#44484).
- Update to the REST API media endpoint to allow resuming of uploads (#47987).
In addition to these, Beta 3 landed a number of small consistency and polish changes to the REST API, including an improvement to the permissions check used when editing comments, a fix for post type controller caching edge cases, and most importantly, the ability to use the _embed parameter to access the full data for a post using the /wp/v2/search endpoint.
WordPress 5.3 has lots of refinements to polish the developer experience. To keep up, subscribe to the Make WordPress Core blog and pay special attention to the developer notes tag for updates on those and other changes that could affect your products.
How to Help
Do you speak a language other than English? Help us translate WordPress into more than 100 languages!
If you think you’ve found a bug, you can post to the Alpha/Beta area in the support forums. We’d love to hear from you! If you’re comfortable writing a reproducible bug report, file one on WordPress Trac where you can also find a list of known bugs.